He still contributed though, he did enough for his team to win a NCG. Its not like I'm takeing up for Meyer, I just agree with what he said.
Basically, he did and said as much. He didn't like him because he wasn't a running qb. You obviously didn't listen to very many of his comments about him then. I hate Leak, he can burn in hell for all I care. Meyer [censored] him though. He dogged him to the press (and not just in a motivational way) all the time. Especially in the preseason before his last year.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
He still contributed though, he did enough for his team to win a NCG. Its not like I'm takeing up for Meyer, I just agree with what he said.
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He still contributed though, he did enough for his team to win a NCG. </div></div>
Yeah, he did and he still got talked about in the same way as he's doing the sr group now.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Not Coach Meyer, but the statment he made was right.
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
If you say so. I don't think I'd say that another human being has "no value", unless of course I was speaking of Meyer.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
btw DJ, I'm not saying that this part of the statement....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, for those guys who just put in their time and didn't make any real contributions, it's time for you to go. It won't be hard to say goodbye to some of those guys who just went through the motions. </div></div>
...wouldn't be true, but when you know the history he's had with some of these guys and know some of the back stories, you realize that they weren't the problem. He told one of his DT's last year who he had a problem with that he would make sure that he wasn't drafted and that he'd do everything he could to make sure he didn't play pro ball all because he didn't like the kid.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I don't think he ment no value as a human, but prolly speaking of the pesons character and not working when given the chance alot of people would of killed for.
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
I don't think you're getting my argument. There's nothing wrong with the message, it's the unspoken part and the shot he's taking at some kids who just couldn't run his system.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Well I definately don't agree with him takeing shots at kids that tried but couldn't be a part of the team or make a difference on the feild, if thats what he is doing.
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
Trust me, it is. I think that's why Mega posted it. There's no defending a worthless slug who passes up a golden opportunity, I don't think that's who he's speaking of though.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks